About Me

My photo
photo by Charles Lavoie

new illustrations, photos, paintings & collage
all o the solo works featured on here
copyright 1999-2015 tobias goodshank

Thursday, June 9, 2011

nu album advertisement 7






hats off 2 b. straniti, j. jowdy, p. spurlock & n. gulick

I’m curious as to what you'll think
of this collection of eight new songs o' mine...
soon!
In a few weeks from now.

Do u represent a musical record company mega-conglomeration??
R u in2 this?
Now would be a swell time 4 u to intervene and help spread these words!
I am tour-ready / hard-working despite my looks.

Otherwise, I plan to self-release the album this summer via
http://tobygoodshank.bandcamp.com

Featuring Jack Dishel, Steven Mertens,
Julie LaMendola, Bryan Copeland,
and me,
the mighty TG

I really appreciate the time u took 2 look n listen.